To see which collections your institution has access to, please see the Collections page. If you are interested in purchasing additional collections, and would like price quotes, trial access or additional information, please contact us by using our online form or contacting our sales team directly:
You can also use our online form to request MARC records, both for collections which you have purchased, and for the freely accessible Bloomsbury Open Content.
Visit the Administration Portal (user name and password required) if you wish to:
- Download COUNTER 4 usage statistics
- Check details of all your subscribed products from Bloomsbury
- Insert or change the details of your OpenURL resolver and Shibboleth credentials
- Add your institution’s logo to the site footer (library branding)
- Edit your contact details
Please note that there are three COUNTER 4 reports available from Bloomsbury Collections: PR1, which lists total searches, result clicks and record views per month; BR2, which lists 'successful section requests' (i.e. views of full text chapters) by month and book title; and BR3, which lists unsuccessful section requests (i.e. where access is denied to content) by month and book title.
Please contact your sales representative if you need a user name and password for the administration portal.