You can download a complete list of titles in each collection as an Excel file. Please note that this list contains the full contents of each collection, which in some cases will include titles that are not yet available on the site. For the current year's front list collections, the lists are provisional as some titles may be removed from the collection due to delays in publication date: the final contents of these collections are confirmed at the end if each calendar year.
The title list has the following tabs:
- Collections : this tab includes all the available collections, their title count and prices. It also includes title count for of Open Access (OA), standalone and overlap titles.
- New Collections : this tab includes all the collections for which all the titles have not been published yet. The majority of these collections are the current year front list collections. This tab also includes all the standalone titles.
- Completed Collections : this tab includes all the collections for which all the titles have been published. These are the archive collections and previous years front list collections.
- Open Access : this tab includes all the Open Access titles. If a title is Open Access and it also belongs to a subject collection, it will be included in this tab and in the “Titles” or “Closed Collections” tab.
- All Titles: this tab includes all the titles in Bloomsbury Collections.
We would be happy to provide print and electronic materials for promoting awareness of Bloomsbury Collections in your library, including brochures, posters, web and email banners. Download direct from the list below, or contact us for more options or printed materials.
MARC records and KBART files
You can download or request files from this page.
Download the Bloomsbury Collections brochure as a pdf.
Social Media Banners
Download a banner for use on social media.
Read our user guide for information on the features and functionalities of Bloomsbury Collections.