Geographers Biobibliographical Studies, History, Linguistics and Shakespeare Landmark Texts collections now available
- A long-running annual monograph series since 1977, now available digitally for the first time.
- 34 volumes containing 500+ scholarly biographical essays of important figures from the history of geography.
- Searchable full text across entire collection with cross-reference links between entries allowing users to make connections across period or place.
Also now available:
- History Landmark Texts (Bloomsbury Academic Collections Series) - 23 titles covering British, European and Latin American history, and the history of science and technology.
- Linguistics Landmark Texts (Bloomsbury Academic Collections Series) - 19 titles covering topics including artificial intelligence, open linguistics and language studies.
- Shakespeare Studies Landmark Texts (Bloomsbury Academic Collections Series) - 6 titles covering Shakespeare's view on religion, our understanding of him as an author and director, and more.